Thursday, December 15, 2005

Bush being Bush

Hello

This blog is meant to be a forum through which I could voice my opinions and general commentary usually pertaining but not restricted to movies, music, books, sports and any other subject which captures my attention. That being said let me get to the point.

I just read that President Bush has an idea to help with the gasoline problems. He recently said,

"We can all pitch in … by being better conservers of energy," Bush said after hearing a briefing at the Energy Department. "I mean, people just need to recognize that the storms have caused disruption and that if they're able to maybe not drive … on a trip that's not essential, that would be helpful."

If ideas like that makes a person become president, sign me up. COME ON! Gas is already like $2.18 per gallon! What moron wouldn't know to limit their driving?!
President Bush also held a meeting on TV the other day about the hurricanes. I've never heard a person so unprepared. He also made this comment:

President Bush: I will do everything possible as long as the law allows.

Last time I checked, he has most of the say in things. Isn't he, in a round about way, the law?! Come on!!

If this guy was applying as Donald Trump's apprentice , he'd be fired by now!!

-Nav

1 Comments:

Blogger Nav said...

Hahahahaha!

-Nav

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Recent Updates!