Saturday, January 28, 2006

Back!

Guess who's back, back again?

There are plenty of reasons (or excuses) for not having updated for such an extended period of time, and paucity of suitable subjects for blogging is definitely not one of the reasons. Infact so many interesting topics of discussion have come and gone, that it's gonna be quite a task to plug them in my future posts without making it seem irrelevant (given the short interest spans for most readers).

The truth is, I felt my writing was getting rather...stale. Yes. Lost some of it's initial freshness. Repetitive rhythms. Not lucid and smooth enough. I could go on but I felt a break was needed.

Starting tomorrow, with my review of "Rang De Basanti", I'll be making a few, slight changes to my writing which should hopefully make my posts a more enjoyable reading experience.

-Nav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Recent Updates!